Inspired by the reclaimed wood stains from Varathane, we came up with this awesome modern planked pub table. We love the reclaimed modern look and were inspired by a trip to a local reclaimed lumber yard. So here is our take on reclaimed… well kinda! Enjoy!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Rustoleum. While I received compensation for including their products I was going to anyway (but don’t tell them that ;)) and all the opinions are mine.
- Pocket Hole Jig
- Miter Saw
- Brad Nailer
- Tape Measure
- Safety Glasses
- Hearing Protection[/one_half]
- Qty 6 – 2 x 2 x 8′ Pine
- Qty 2 – 2 x 4 x 96″ Premium Studs
- Qty 2 – 4 x 4 x8′ Pine (preferably untreated)
- Qty 3 – 1 x 2 x 8′ Common Boards; Pine
- Qty 4 – 1 x 4 x 8′ Common Boards; Pine (Link is to 6′; 8′ not listed online)
- Qty 3 – 1 x 6 x 8′ Common Boards; Pine
- Qty 2 – 1 x 10 x 8′ Common Boards; Pine
- 3/4″ x 48″ x 96″ Plywood
- 2-1/2″ Kreg Pocket Hole Screws (Coarse)
- 1-1/4″ Brad Nails
- 1-1/4″ Wood Screws
- 2-1/2″ Wood Screws[/one_half_last]
Disclosure: The links provided in the “materials” and “required tools” sections are affiliate links. If you would like to support our site and help keep our content free come find out more about how we can make money with no extra cost to you.
How to build a Modern Reclaimed Pub Table
Free and easy DIY plans for a modern pub table with reclaimed look. No woodworking experience required.
Note: Before attaching the posts I stained them with Varathane’s Kona wood stain.
As always, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to comment below and especially don’t forget to post pictures of your finished products in the comments! ENJOY!