We saw this game called pucket on Uncommon Goods a while back and have wanted to build it ever since. With the holiday gift ideas we thought this would be the perfect time. I’m going to be honest here, this game looks fun but it is even more fun in real life than you’d imagine. It was a quick and easy build and really only cost about $15 or less to make. Yet if you wanted to get carried away and make a really nice version out of oak or walnut or something crazy like that you totally could.
- Each player starts with 8 pucks
- Yell go and the first person to get all the pucks on the opponents side wins
- If a puck flies off the player who shot it must retrieve it
- No pushing the pucks forward with your hands
- You may slide the pucks out of the way on your side only
Disclosure: The links provided in the “materials” and “required tools” sections are affiliate links. If you would like to support our site and help keep our content free come find out more about how we can make money with no extra cost to you.
As always, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to comment below and especially don’t forget to post pictures of your finished products in the comments! ENJOY!